I’ve collected the best breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, and dessert honey recipes of the year that I could find, and if you like honey as much as I do, you’re going to love every one of them.
All of those benefits are super-useful during the holiday season!
- Honey Lavender Scones
- Sweet Peach Honey And Ricotta-Filled Crepes
- Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Honey Butter
- Honey Apricot Millet With Blueberry Compote & Toasted Almonds
- Vanilla, Honey and Cinnamon Smoothie
- Rainbow Chicken Salad With Almond Honey Mustard Dressing
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls
- Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- Slow Cooker Honey-Mustard Glazed Ham
- Honey Salmon in Foil
- Baked Honey Lime Chicken Taquitos
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
- Baked Honey Sriracha Wings
- Honey-Drizzled Cheddar Cheese
- Crockpot Honey Garlic Little Smokies
- Sriracha Honey Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Roasted Honey Dijon Potatoes
- Honey-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Cinnamon Dip
- Stuffed Honey-Ham Biscuits
- Honey-Oat Pan Rolls Recipe
- Honey Butter Cloverleaf Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Honey Cake (no sugar added)
- Lavender Cupcakes with Honey Frosting
- Sea Salt & Honey Ice Cream (No Machine Needed!)
Scones go great with a nice cup of coffee in the morning. Get the recipe.
These crepes are easy to make and taste like dessert for breakfast. Get the recipe.
You’re going to love this pumpkin honey butter on rolls, bagels, toast, and English muffins. Get the recipe.
A hearty, healthy, and delicious breakfast dish. Get the recipe.
You can’t go wrong with a quick smoothie in the morning. Get the recipe.
A healthy chicken salad with fruit and sweet and tangy homemade honey mustard. Get the recipe.
Keep warm with sweet and spicy honey chipotle chicken. This recipe is filling, but also light and refreshing. Get the recipe.
You’ll want to eat the honey mustard sauce all by itself, it’s so good. The chicken is just a bonus. Get the recipe.
The best thing about this ham recipe is that you can throw it into a slow cooker and forget about it. Get the recipe.
You’ll have a tender, flavorful salmon in only 15 minutes. Combine with rice and vegetables for a delicious and filling meal. Get the recipe.
These taquitos have a sweet and spicy flavor and are baked instead of fried. Get the recipe.
This pulled pork recipe has a secret ingredient – blackberry jam. Get the recipe.
This recipe calls for chicken thighs, but if you’re not a fan of dark meat, chicken breasts will work just fine. Get the recipe.
A flavorful salmon recipe sure to fill you up on healthy fats. Get the recipe.
These would be perfect for the Broncos game 😉 Get the recipe.
It doesn’t get any simpler than this. Get the recipe.
Little smokies never last long at my family get-togethers. Get the recipe.
Sriracha is delicious and seems to go well on anything, even meatballs. Get the recipe.
A perfect side dish. Get the recipe.
Sweet potatoes roasted in a marinade of honey, coconut oil and cinnamon. Get the recipe.
If you need some delicious honey biscuits, and fast, check out this simple recipe. Get the recipe.
Made with whole wheat flour and old fashioned oats, these delicious honey rolls are tasty and filling. Get the recipe.
These sweet, soft and buttery rolls pull apart, ready to be coated in even more delicious honey. Get the recipe.
An extra moist cake, that’s easy to make and full of flavor. Get the recipe.
Read the comments for directions on how to prepare these amazing looking cupcakes. Get the recipe.
Do you like the taste of salted caramel? If so, you’ll like this. And no ice cream machine needed! Get the recipe.